Admissions to Little Owls Nursery
It is our intention to make Little Owls Nursery accessible to children and families from all sections of the local community. Click on the button to download the Admission Form:
Admission Criteria 2021-2022
When more applications are received than places available, places will be allocated in accordance with the following over-subscription criteria:
- Children who are looked after.
- Children eligible for the 2 year old funding scheme, children with a high level of need or those having been referred by a Social Worker, Health Professional, Pre-School Specialist Support Teacher, Special Needs Officer or the Traveller Referral Team.
- Children with a sibling already attending Little Owls.
- Children requiring full time provision where spaces allow.
- Children requiring 20 hours or more where spaces allow.
- First come, first served.
Where places cannot be allocated, your child’s details will be added to our waiting list. This will be arranged in strict order of the admissions criteria, not according to the date of the application.
The Elliot Foundation Academy Trust has determined the Admissions Policy 2022-2023 for Nursery. It can be viewed by clicking on the link below:
For more information, visit the Little Owls Nursery section of our website by clicking here