Uniform is extremely important in school and we expect all children to wear the correct uniform and PE kit.
Our uniform includes:
- Grey trousers/skirt, white polo shirt, purple sweatshirt/cardigan.
- PE kit containing a pair of trainers or plimsolls, white t-shirt, black shorts
(which can be kept on their named peg in the cloakroom).
- Water bottles are available to buy in school.
- All items of clothing should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
- Uniform is purchased via our online shop - click on the button below for access:
Our purple sweatshirts/cardigans (without the school logo) are available online from the major supermarkets.
Support for our families
As a school, we ensure free second-hand uniforms are available for parents to collect on a Wednesday each week during term time at the Nene site.